Opinion

Legalizing Trafficking: Iran’s Unjust Organ Market and Why Legal Selling of Organs Should Not be The Resolve

Organ selling cover
Comments (1)
  1. Sophia says:

I want to thank an awesome medical Doctor in the person of Doctor Darrell Allen who has made my family and i proud in trust and urgency, he bought off one of my kidneys for his patient with awesome amount of money in dollars after many doctors have scammed me, i came across his email address on the internet as dr.allen04@outlook.com published by one James and Ruth thanking him and telling the world on how he came to their rescue financially as a result of buying their kidneys without stress, i quickly applied via the email and in less than a week i met all the requirements and my half money was like a dream when it came into my bank account before the transplant, i urge you to contact Doctor Darrell Allen on dr.allen04@outlook.com for your financial awesomeness to come through like mine few months ago. I promised to do this when i eventually scale through and email via: dr.allen04@outlook.com and Dr. Darrell Allen
    Telephone Whatsup app no: +918587907904
    I am Sophia.A
    From Singapore.